Ukraine: IOM Hotlines and Support in Belgium
The International Organization for Migration (IOM) has set up information and support hotlines for persons fleeing Ukraine in different countries. Below are currently operational hotlines, and regular updates are here.
IOM Information Websites and Hotlines:
• Ukraine: 527 (free from mobile phones), 0800 505 501 (free from landline phones), see IOM Ukraine. This IOM-supported National Toll-Free Counter-Trafficking and Migrant Advice Hotline works from 8 am to 8 pm
• Poland: +48 22490 2044; see IOM Poland
• Romania: +40219590 (in Ukrainian). The online support platform dopomoha.ro (developed by Code4Romania with support from partners including IOM Romania) is now live.
• Lithuania: +370 525 14352. This is run by IOM's Migration Information Centre, also available through live chat on this website: www.renkuosilietuva.lt/en/
• Slovakia: +421 5263 0023 (from abroad), 0850 211 478 locally, Telegram/Signal: +421 908 767 853 (voice only), see IOM Slovakia
If you have fled Ukraine, are now in Belgium, and need support, here is some information that might be helpful:
Call Center Federal Public Service Foreign Affairs: +32 (0) 2 501 40 00
The following websites also contain relevant information:
More information on the IOM Ukraine Response is available here.
Ukraine needs your help. You can make a donation through IOM's website, here.