Under the direct supervision of the Chief of Mission (CoM) at the IOM Country Office in Brussels and in close coordination with relevant Heads of Unit (HoU), the successful candidate will assist in the daily handling of information and communication activities.
The Intern will have the following duties and responsibilities:
• Assist in updating the CO website;
• Assist in compiling the CO biannual newsletter;
• Assist in organising meetings, conferences and events;
• Assist in drafting and translating meeting reports;
• Assist with media requests;
• Draft social media posts (Twitter & Facebook);
• Compile the CO daily and weekly press reviews;
• Assist in developing new information materials issued by the IOM Brussels CO;
• Update relevant CO contact databases;
• Assist in translating IOM Brussels CO key documents from English to French and/or from English to Dutch;
• Any other tasks that may be required.