Assisted Voluntary Return and Reintegration (AVRR)
Assisted Voluntary Return and reintegration (AVRR) is one of many migration management services IOM offers to migrants and governments. It aims at orderly, humane and cost-effective return and reintegration of migrants who are unable or unwilling to remain in host countries and wish to return voluntarily to their countries of origin.
Many of IOM’s AVRR programmes started three decades ago, by offering basic support to facilitate the return transportation arrangements. These programmes have now have evolved to more comprehensive programmes integrating a range of services to promote the sustainability of returns. As a result, reintegration is now an integral part of the AVR programmes.
Within this section you will find a more detailed explanation on the IOM AVRR approach & programmes of IOM Belgium and Luxembourg.
- Assisted Voluntary Return and Reintegration from Belgium
- AVRR B-Advanced
- Magnet II (Job Placement in Iraq, KRG)
- MoTuSe (Morocco/Tunisia/Senegal)
- Restart Nigeria (Reintegration assistance)
- Assisted Voluntary Return and Reintegration from Luxembourg
- European Reintegration Network (ERIN)
- Past Projects
For further information please contact Mr. Valon Halimi (email:firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: +32(0) 2 287 74 11)