As the leading international organization for migration, IOM works with migrants and governments to provide humane responses to the growing migration challenges of today.
In this section you will find information on the general fields of work and activities of the IOM Country Office for Belgium and Luxembourg, as well as information about ongoing and completed projects:
- Assisted Voluntary Return and Reintegration
- Labour Migration and Migrant Integration
- Migration and Development
- Resettlement to Belgium and Luxembourg
- Fighting against Human Trafficking
- Family Reunification
- Unaccompanied Migrant Children
The IOM Country Office for Belgium and Luxembourg works closely with institutions such as the Belgian Ministry of the Interior, the State Secretary for Asylum and Migration, Fedasil, the Belgian Immigration Office, the Belgian Development Cooperation, the European Commission, the Luxemburgish Ministry of Foreign and European affairs as major donors and/or key partners.